- Footprint Land & Development/Calderpeel Architects
- Cheshire East Council
- Residential development
- Proposal for 33no. houses
We were instructed in 2014 to prepare an applications for the development of two large plots to provide 79 residential units over two phases.
In submission of the application we coordinated a team of technical consultants, carried out detailed discussions with the Local Authority and co-ordinated the public consultation process.
Initially refused, the application was subject to appeal. Our team provided all planning input at appeal, including 5 year housing land supply analysis and the planning balance assessment.
The appeal was subsequently allowed and we have been retained to advise on future reserved matters applications.
Key skills utilised:
- Planning Application Management
- Delviery Strategy Advice
- Housing Land Supply Assessment
- Consultation & Engagement
- Policy Representations
- Planning Appeal & Expert Witness