- Possfund Custodian Trustee Limited - Fund managed by LaSalle
- Sedgemoor District Council
- Planning applications for new retail park terrace, extension and road infrastructure
- Extention of retail park by 150,000 sq.ft
We obtained planning consent, under delegated powers for a new retail park, amendments to an existing retail park and completion of a link road. The consent will deliver 10,500sqm new retail floorspace for retailers such as Lidl, M&S and TK Maxx.
We coordinated the consultant team and planning submission, prepared documentation including the Planning & Retail Assessment and Statement of Community Involvement as well as hosting a dedicated public consultation process.
We also led detailed negotiations regarding conditions, s106 agreements and CIL exemptions.
Key skills utilised:
- Planning Application Management
- Sequential Assessment
- Retail impact Assessment
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Consultation & Engagement
- Delivery Strategy Advice