Location: Broad Street, Birmingham
Client: Jury’s Inn
- £33 million development
- 261 beds
- 13 storeys + mezzanine floor
- 152 space on site car park
- 110 hotel-related employment opportunities
- City Centre
- Collaboration with local artists
- Top floor Restaurant/Bar &Terrace
- Loss of parking spaces in the city centre
Summary of NJL Approach:
NJL prepared a comprehensive planning strategy justifying the appropriateness of the proposal in the city centre location. Working closely with the design and technical team, the final scheme was brought forward. Close collaboration with the Council ensured a smooth planning process.
The firstFull Planning Consent for a NYX Hotel in UK.