- Ellesmere Port & Neston Borough Council
- Multi-modal distribution facility and port
- Over 1 million sqft
Working alongside Peel Ports, our team were instructed to lead the change of use planning application to convert the former Bridgewater Paper Mill Site on the Manchester Ship Canal.
Due to the sensitivities involved with the site, submission of an EIA was required to assess a range of potential implications on the local environment
With developed skills in achieving planning permission on complex sites, we were able to provide a comprehensive strategy and project management to ensure that the project was delivered in a way that met with the client’s requirements.
Key skills utilised:
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Delivery Strategy Advice
- Planning Application Management
- Consultation & Engagement
- Partnership Working