NJL's affordable housing team brings significant experience in the sector to bear on projects for private or social landlords, developers, funders and local authorities alike.
We offer a nationwide consultancy service. So whether you're looking for help negotiating a section 106 agreement, or simply want guidance on planning policy - NJL can help.
Our abundant experience in affordable and social housing means we can offer advice at any stage of a development project and have a keen understanding of the ways in which both private developers and social landlords want to tackle development and valuation issues.
Some of our key affordable housing services include:
- Guidance on planning policy
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Asset management strategies
- Negotiating Section 106 agreements
- Rural housing need surveys and assessments
- Advice on Exception Site policies.