NJL has lead on many affordable housing projects in recent years working directly with affordable housing providers and developers.
Affordable housing is increasingly playing a critical role in housing delivery both on a standalone basis and as part of a private house builder schemes. It is often under-valued in the planning process and, at NJL we seek to emphasise the significant weight and importance should be placed on this sector, as a critical component of the housing market.
We are also on supplier frameworks for affordable housing planning services for Registered Providers across the North of England.
Some of our key skills in the housing sector include:
- Initial planning assessments & site identification
- Planning applications & appeals
- Local plan promotions
- Housing land supply analysis & strategic advice
- Linking affordable housing partners with developers to best promote sites
- Devising clear strategies using affordable housing as a strong positive in supporting planning cases