NJL has a wealth of experience in providing planning consultancy for the education sector. We're proud of our fruitful relationships with schools, universities and colleges and have worked on projects of all shapes and sizes.
Whether you're looking for guidance on refurbishment, sustainability or disposing of surplus assets - we can be of service.
Our specialist education team has provided advice and hands-on support on a wide variety of issues and just some of our key services in this sector include:
- Estate management and strategy
- Heritage and listed educational buildings
- Negotiating Section 106 agreements
- Overseeing complicated planning applications
- Dealing with Sport England on playing pitch issues
We're committed to delivering value for our education clients and are particularly focused on quality, sustainability and making sure the intricacies of the planning process are explained at every stage.