The education sector is changing, with implications for how education institutions manage their estates and surplus land.
We have a wealth of experience advising the education sector and are proud of our fruitful relationships with schools, universities and colleges.
Our specialist education team has provided advice and hands-on support on a wide variety of issues. We deliver the best possible planning permission in the right location at the right time, enabling funding to be secured and new facilities to be built.
We're committed to delivering value for our education clients and are particularly focused on quality, sustainability and making sure the intricacies of the planning process are explained at every stage.
Our key skills in the education sector include:
- Estate management and strategy
- Heritage and listed educational buildings
- Negotiating Section 106 agreements
- Overseeing complicated planning applications
- Dealing with Sport England on playing pitch issues