The Green Belt is an extremely sensitive area of planning and requires detailed thinking as to how best to consider projects affected by it.
We have high level experience of dealing with complex and land mark Green Belt cases in the UK. The early stages of a project are critical to its future success along with a required attention to detail beyond the normal planning process.
Some of our key skills in the housing sector include:
- Identifying the genuine very special circumstances that may exist for any particular case
- Making it clear when cases are not appropriate to take forward and explaining why
- Devising detailed and effective strategies to deliver appropriate cases
- Creating partnerships to most effectively deliver projects from conception to development.
- Managing complex and significant amounts of detailed evidence that is required to support such cases