The government's localism agenda has made engaging with local stakeholders more important than ever for developers.
NJL has planned and managed a range of community and stakeholder engagement programmes for a variety of commercial, residential and mixed-use projects.
We're committed to devising a tailored engagement strategy that reflects the unique nature of each development - keeping the local populace in the loop while simultaneously demonstrating care and consideration on behalf of our clients.
Our multi-disciplined team boasts unrivalled experience in the preparation and management of community engagement programmes and lobbying efforts alike.
NJL can offer bespoke advice on:
- Communication strategies
- The most appropriate engagement techniques and tactics
- Arranging workshops, meetings and consultations
- Liaison with key local stakeholders and entities
- Managing publicity and coverage around a development
- In-house production of consultation websites.